Picture of James Bedwell
Back/Previous Button Not Working
by James Bedwell - Friday, 19 February 2016, 3:54 PM

Hi everyone,

I've managed to install Adapt on my VPS, and got everything working except for one slight issue - the back/previous button doesn't work in either the preview or the downloaded versions of my courses.

After a bit of reading, I established that Adapt is compatible with node version 4.2.x, so I used nvm to backdate to that version to see if this would fix it.

I also read that the back button was an issue for some users with Adapt in 2.0.1, which has now been fixed, and I updated Adapt for this reason.

According to the attached screenshot, my Adapt framework has been updated to 2.0.7, but rather confusingly when I type adapt --version it tells me I'm on version 2.0.2.

I also had an error pop up (no screenshot, sorry!) that mentioned something along the lines of graceful-fs v3 being outdated, and I should update to v4 within npm

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can fix this?

Many thanks in advance!

Picture of Helen Bailey
Re: Back/Previous Button Not Working
by Helen Bailey - Monday, 22 February 2016, 9:54 AM

adapt --version gives you the adapt client version not the version of adapt framework.

I get the graceful message all the time and just ignore it.

HTH

Picture of Gareth Walker
Re: Back/Previous Button Not Working
by Gareth Walker - Monday, 29 February 2016, 5:41 PM

Hi -- I've just installed the authoring tool via Vagrant, and I'm encountering the same issue: i.e. the back button isn't working in either the preview, or when I export the course and 'build' it using Grunt.

The adapt framework version seems to be 2.0.2.

This issue seems to have also been flagged here: https://community.adaptlearning.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=1184