Picture of James Taylor
Seeking an Adapt Developer in Australia
by James Taylor - Tuesday, 19 April 2016, 5:27 AM

Hi there,

We're an Australian training company and we're seeking someone with experience using Adapt to help us get up and running. 

We're intending to host the content within Moodle so some experience with Moodle would be beneficial. 

The outcome we would like to achieve is a working module containing video and a range of exercises with results recorded in some type of scorm reflected report. 

Ideally you will be located in Australia, but it's not crucial. 

If you have experience to help us with this task send me a private message or post an email here and we can discuss in more detail.

Thanks in advance

James  

Picture of Pedro Monteiro
Re: Seeking an Adapt Developer in Australia
by Pedro Monteiro - Tuesday, 19 April 2016, 11:04 AM

Hi James,

Contact by email: info@e-learn.pt

Thanks, 

P. Monteiro

Picture of Tyson Priddle
by Tyson Priddle - Thursday, 16 March 2017, 5:33 AM

Hi James, How did you end up with this? I'm Australian based (Melbourne) and have experienced with Moodle/SCORM, etc. 

I've been tinkering within Adapt Authoring Tool the last few weeks. By no means an expert, but fairly comfortable now putting together a basic course. Interested to hear how you got on

Picture of Manish Agarwal
by Manish Agarwal - Thursday, 30 March 2017, 7:43 AM

Hi James

I am working on adapt authoring tool and Framework from last 1.5 years also I have an experience of moodle LMS/SCORM.

If I am able to help you in any manner please reach me at my email id:

manishagarwal84@hotmail.com

Thanks & Regards

Manish Agarwal

Picture of Jorge Castrillo
by Jorge Castrillo - Tuesday, 9 May 2017, 8:33 PM

Hi James

My company work around AdaptLearning last 2 years, if you want to know more about our work, contact us: jorge@train-in.cr

We are from Costa Rica, but we can help you whatever you need.