Picture of Ajay Maheshwari
E Learning Design
by Ajay Maheshwari - Tuesday, 23 August 2016, 4:37 AM

Hi All

My intended design is

1. I will create my E-Learning Content using Adobe Captivate or Articulate or in the MP4 videos format

2. I will host my content, say, in AWS (Amazon Cloud) or anywhere

3. Only the learners I authorize should be able to access the learning content

4. They should authenticate themselves using their Google accounts each time they log in

5. They should not be able to download any of my content

What is the right path forward for me, considering my Qs below?

a. Should I create my own portal, where I ask learners to authenticate themselves using their Google Accounts? Or Can i get this facility using any other product?

b. If yes, I will then have to integrate my portal with the AWS or whatever I have stored my content on.. Right?

c. How and where will I manage the Users registered on my portal? (Eg: Time Validity, Storing their User ID and Pwd, etc)

d. I want to be able to decide what courses they have access to, i.e. they should not be able to view all of my courses, by default. Is this possible and how?

e. Do I really need a LMS? I dont want to track their progress as such, but if is there, its fine with me

f. I need a feature which ensures that all other applications are closed before my content is played. Is this possible?

g. Lastly, can we ask users to authenticate themselves using their VISA or Master card? This is to minimize that no one shares their credentials with someone else

Thanks in Advance

Rgds

AJ

Picture of Matt Leathes
Re: E Learning Design
by Matt Leathes - Tuesday, 23 August 2016, 10:34 AM

Hi Ajay

This forum is dedicated to technical discussion about the Adapt Open Source Framework and Authoring Tool. Your question is therefore probably best asked elsewhere, for example the e-learning technology and development Google Group or maybe on one of the many StackExchange sites.

Picture of Tom Taylor
by Tom Taylor - Tuesday, 23 August 2016, 11:18 AM

Moderator note: Have moved this to the Responsive eLearning Forum, as more appropriate.

Picture of John Papworth
by John Papworth - Monday, 7 August 2017, 12:42 PM

Is this more a suggestion of technology as you have bid for work that you don't understand?