Picture of Manuel Lienemann
Styling my Course
by Manuel Lienemann - Tuesday, 13 December 2016, 10:16 AM

Hey guys,

I've read a lot about styling my course in Adapt. But I'm working with the Authoring Tool and I want to design my course by using the CI-Colors of my company. I found the variables.less-File and changed some colors. But there is no visible change in the course itself. I have already restarted the Virtual Box (vagrant halt, vagrant up). 

Do I have to use the Framework? And how do I use it? I have already installed the Framework but I'm missing the Interface. Am I only able to edit the course by using the CMD-Line? 

Thank you very much and have a nice day

Best regards 
Manuel 

Picture of Sam Tsiu
Re: Styling my Course
by Sam Tsiu - Wednesday, 14 December 2016, 6:46 AM

Hello Manuel

You have to upload a custom theme with the modification as a zip file to the authoring tool like you would with other plugins (menu, components, extensions).

Check out this wiki article for how-to.

There's no GUI for the framework. You'll use the command-line and an code editor to work directly with the framework. 

Cheers

Sam

Picture of Manuel Lienemann
by Manuel Lienemann - Wednesday, 14 December 2016, 8:40 AM

Hey Sam,

thanks for your help. That's exactly what I need. Finally I'm ready to work with this create tool. 

Have a nice day

Manu

Picture of Christian Lee
by Christian Lee - Wednesday, 21 December 2016, 10:37 AM

I've tried this wiki and managed to upload my theme but it won't preview it and advises to check with my administrator (I'm running as administrator). ideas would be appreciated

I've made some minor changes to colors.less too. Basic stuff (primary colours etc) I'm just experimenting

also is there a way of removing my themes that don't work from the themes list, as it could get long!!