Picture of Paul Arrighi
Re: Spoor plugin breaking preview and download on authoring tool
by Paul Arrighi - Friday, 24 March 2017, 1:20 AM

Hi Ambrose

Im more of a newbie than you are.  I have run into the same problem. If I build a simple Adapt course with the authoring tool, it previews perfectly well.  However if I add the Spoor extension I cannot preview and get the Red cross error.

How exactly did you fix the problem by running node upgrade.js?  Was this command run in the terminal window session that you enter mongod to begin an Adapt session? Or, do you run the command in a terminal window session where the node server command is subsequently run? (I think the latter but don't want to screw up hours of work setting this all up)

Thanks in Advance!

Picture of Khari Kambon
Re: Spoor plugin breaking preview and download on authoring tool
by Khari Kambon - Wednesday, 5 April 2017, 10:57 PM

I'm having this same problem. I tried the node upgrade.js command ,but it doesn't fix it. I'm using Windows 7 with Vagrant and can't seem to figure out how to see details on those errors from the AT. nothing shows anywhere when SSH into the ubuntu-trusty. do you at least know where to go to see details on this error?

I'm beginning to think this Vagrant install option is useless. I simply cannot troubleshoot. pretty frustrating!