3 idiots
whether interactions supported in adapt
by prabaharan periasamy - Thursday, 8 June 2017, 1:41 PM

we are in plan of identifying authoring tool, which supports interactions, i want to know whether adapt supports interactions, or is it possible to have extensions where we can make interactions supports.

Picture of Matt Leathes
Re: whether interactions supported in adapt
by Matt Leathes - Thursday, 8 June 2017, 3:18 PM

Not sure what you mean by 'interactions'? Adapt's SCORM tracking plugin does support tracking the user's responses to questions to cmi.interactions if that's what you mean?

3 idiots
by prabaharan periasamy - Thursday, 8 June 2017, 3:58 PM

Its kind of panel dashboard user material , which customer use flash to create, we r retiring flash and finding alternate authoring tool where customer creates panel slides and creates training materials. I can also say it is kind of simulation for flight operation manuals
Picture of Saral Sharma
by Saral Sharma - Wednesday, 19 December 2018, 3:41 PM

Hi Matt,

I used ADAPT CLI to create an assessment. I added 4 MCQ and one matching question. The assessment is serving 3 questions out of total 5 randomly using block random. I have checked to enable interactions in Spoor as well as in each question.

Only matching question currently setting data in cmi.interactions but none of the MCQ is storing data in cmi.interaction.

I have checked in components.json and all questions have got "_recordInteraction": true,

Also, config.json got "_recordInteraction": true for the Spoor extention.

I created assessment twice from scratch, but exactly same problem comes up. I have attached the SCORM package with this post.

Could you please guide me on this, what could be going wrong in my case?

Regards,

Saral

Picture of Matt Leathes
by Matt Leathes - Wednesday, 19 December 2018, 5:33 PM

It's probably down to this bug. 'downgrading' to v2.1.1 of the MCQ component is probably the easiest way to resolve this. Unfortunately I don't really use the authoring tool so I don't know how you'd go about doing that; hopefully someone else can help with that?

Picture of Saral Sharma
by Saral Sharma - Thursday, 20 December 2018, 11:02 AM

Thanks Matt for such a quick reply. I really appreciate your help.

I will figure out how to downgrade the version on authoring tool.

Picture of Scott L
by Scott L - Saturday, 17 June 2017, 7:20 PM

Prabaharan, are you maybe asking for what kinds of interactions (like "click here to see this information") that Adapt includes? If so, here is a list of them. If you're looking for something else, I might be missing the mark here...

https://github.com/adaptlearning/adapt_framework/wiki/Core-Plug-ins-in-the-Adapt-Learning-Framework#components

They are the "Presentation Components" and "Question components" listed there. If you wanted to see most of them in use, you can look at the Adapt demo on the homepage.

Also, it is possible to add more interactions - there are several that other community members or companies have developed. You can look at the list of them using the plugin browser: https://www.adaptlearning.org/index.php/plugin-browser/