Picture of Suresh Kumar
Re: Show confirmation message on course completion
by Suresh Kumar - Sunday, 18 June 2017, 10:53 AM

Hi Dan,

I downloaded your latest version of the adapt-notifyOnComplete (1.0.2) component. I installed it on the authoring tool. When I add this component to one of the blocks and try to open it. It shows the message "Missing required 'schema.subSchema' option for Object editor". Though it works fine on the framework, it is great to have this component in the authoring tool. It would be great if you could suggest how to fix this? 

Thanks!

Picture of Suresh Kumar
by Suresh Kumar - Friday, 13 October 2017, 12:44 AM

Hi Matt/Dan,

The notifyOnComplete plugin is still not working fine on the authoring tool. Have you got a chance to fix the issue? So that it can be used within the authoring tool.

https://github.com/danielstorey/adapt-notifyOnComplete

I am looking forward to using this in the authoring tool for my new project. It is a great feature. 

Currently, the notifyOnComplete shows the message once learner completed the course. Would it be possible to show the message when the learner revisits the course on LMS. If there is an indication that can be shown in the home page of the course or in the header section regarding the completion will be very helpful.

Thanks!

Picture of Matt Leathes
by Matt Leathes - Friday, 13 October 2017, 8:44 AM

Hi Suresh

The only thing I can see wrong is that there don't seem to be any legend fields in the properties.schema

Your best bet is to compare it to a properties.schema that you know works such as this one. You can also find documentation for these files here.

If you can't figure it out you should probably log an issue rather than post here.