Picture of Robert Drew Jeffrey
Access to source code for adapt learning demo?
by Robert Drew Jeffrey - Wednesday, 23 April 2014, 1:23 PM

Hi all, is it possible to get the source code of the adapt learning page demo?

Cheers

me
Re: Access to source code for adapt learning demo?
by Sven Laux - Wednesday, 23 April 2014, 5:39 PM

Hi Robert,

thanks for posting. The Adapt demo on the homepage is old and a little out of date, I'm afraid. It's based on the internal Kineo framework we refactored into this open source framework and has significant limitations (e.g. it does not have a modular plug-in architecture, no unit tests etc). We therefore discourage anyone form using it and are actively working on updating the demo with the new version 1.1 Framework, which is due for release in May.

You can see a BETA test of version 1.1 in action here.

The code for this is available in Github under the 'develop' branch for the framework. We are still working on completing this and will take it through a thorough test cycle before the official release.

Hope that makes sense and all the best,

Sven

by Robert Drew Jeffrey - Wednesday, 23 April 2014, 8:21 PM

Thanks alot for the detailed reply :)

So is the block slider currently not availible in the current build? Iv checked around and not found any referance to a component called block slider.

Thanks again :)

Picture of Kev Adsett
by Kev Adsett - Thursday, 24 April 2014, 8:14 AM

Hi Robert.

Blockslider is an extension, not a component, but you are right that it isn't bundled with the core framework.

However, Learning Pool have created an open source version of blockslider here, which may have what you need.

Thanks,

Kev

by Robert Drew Jeffrey - Thursday, 24 April 2014, 10:45 AM

Thanks alot! just what i needed :)

Cheers