Picture of Pippo De Paperis
Developer needed to build adapt module
by Pippo De Paperis - Thursday, 19 October 2017, 8:06 AM

We are looking for a developer that can help us build some adapt content. We have some training built using Articulate and recently we experimented with porting this training to Adapt and have created 2 modules, which we are very happy with.

We have additional modules that we would like to "port"/redesign for adapt. The content is already there, again, in slide+audio+transcript format, so what's needed is a capable developer that knows Adapt and can create adapt versions of those modules. This will involve reusing the adapt-theme we have already created and designing together what interactions it makes sense to us.

We are based in London, but if we find the right developer, this job can be remote as well.

Picture of Paul Hilton
Re: Developer needed to build adapt module
by Paul Hilton - Thursday, 19 October 2017, 10:34 AM

Hi Pippo,

Can Studios have been doing this kind of work for a number of companies. We are based in Sheffield - but we have worked for companies all over the world.

Please dm me your number if you would like a chat.

Thanks,

Paul

Picture of Jorge Castrillo
by Jorge Castrillo - Thursday, 19 October 2017, 4:41 PM

Hello Pippo,

I am a web developer with 5 years of experience in my country (Costa Rica) I have been working in AdaptLearning for 4 years and I have a lot of experience developing themes, extensions, components and menus.

Leave me an email to send you some demos that I have developed or write me to jorge@train-in.cr.

Picture of ann vergeylen
by ann vergeylen - Thursday, 19 October 2017, 8:08 PM

Hi Pippo,

I'm an instructional designer based out of Montreal with hands-on experience using the Adapt authoring tool.

Let me know if you would like to discuss.

Ann Vergeylen

Aniket Dharia
by Aniket Dharia - Friday, 20 October 2017, 9:03 AM

Hi Pippo - 

I trust all is well at your end.

VYAS SYSTEMS has been migrating courses from Articulate and Captivate to Adapt since last 2 years. We have enough experience and well-set processes to get the job done more efficiently and in a cost-effective way. Do let me know if you would like to discuss this further.

The development team is based out of Pune, India.

You can also use our authoring tool: eLAT or the review tool: Perligo for improving your eLearning development process.

Cheers!

Aniket

aniket[dot]dharia [at] vyassystems.com

Picture of Bharat Chhabra
by Bharat Chhabra - Monday, 23 October 2017, 12:36 PM

Hi  Pippo,
I have experience with creating modules using the Adapt Framework. With 3+ years of experience and expertise in Web Development, I am excellent at meeting deadlines and will go above and beyond to help you and your business .

WHY ME:
•    Handful experience in creating modules
•    Expertise in  creating adapt versions of modules.
•    In-Depth understanding responsive factors.
•    Acquire quality to give most prominent results.
•    Strong technical experience with issues.
•    Handful experience in creating framework and custom reports etc. to provide full work satisfaction to clients.
I will work remotely. I will easily fulfil your requirements but please share complete details regarding your work.

We can discuss on Skype : iambharatchhabra@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,
Bharat Chhabra
Contact No: +91- 7015281816

Picture of Harish Agrawal
by Harish Agrawal - Wednesday, 10 January 2018, 7:25 AM

Hi Bharat,

I am reaching out to freelancers who are experts in Adapt for a project where we need some help. Can you please get back to me on my email harish.ag@gmail.com with some samples that you have created.

-Harish