Picture of Dick Moore
Inserting URL's in Adapt
by Dick Moore - Friday, 25 April 2014, 4:24 PM

Dear Adepts

Apologies if this has been asked before, I did have a search and could not see it.

Three questions:

1. I would like to develop three separate  dapt courses and host them on a same server.  The goal then would be to link them via the interface.  Breaking the larger site down into smaller objects seems like a good thing to do to ease maintenance.   Is there an approved method of doing this.

2.  I am developing an application that will serve up MCQ's housed in a mongo database in a json format via a resful interface is there method to ingest such items or is that just some thing I need to write as a module :)

3.   I have lots of PDF documents that I want to allow my users to look at on screen if possible rather than require them to down load - any plugins recommended.

Got to say you are doing a fantastic job - less than 2 days in and I have a course framework that looks stunning.

Have a good weekend one and all.

D

me
Re: Inserting URL's in Adapt
by Sven Laux - Friday, 25 April 2014, 4:59 PM

Hi Dick,

Thanks for the praise on behalf of the team - great to hear and always welcome!

Regarding your first question, I think it's simply a matter of linking directly to the index page. You can also deep-link using IDs. Examples are given below:

There is also a relevant discussion going on here.

Have a great weekend,
Sven