Picture of Barry Jenkin
Instructional designer / Adapt developer needed
by Barry Jenkin - Tuesday, 16 January 2018, 6:44 AM

Seeking an instructional designer, preferably Melbourne/Australia-based, who is also familiar with using the Adapt authoring tool.

I have a number of courses requiring build using an existing custom theme. Storyboards are fairly raw so some instructional design experience - mainly to assign the right authoring-tool components and quizzes to the raw content - would be ideal.  

Picture of Bharat Chhabra
Re: Instructional designer / Adapt developer needed
by Bharat Chhabra - Tuesday, 16 January 2018, 7:26 AM

Dear Barry,

I will help you to assign the right authoring-tool components and quizzes to the raw content.

With 3+ years of experience and expertise in Web Development, I am excellent at meeting deadlines and will go above and beyond to help you and your business .

WHY ME:

•    Expertise in Adapt Learning framework.
•    In-Depth understanding responsive factors.
•    Acquire quality to give most prominent results.
•    Strong technical experience with issues.
•    Handful experience in creating framework and custom reports etc. to provide full work satisfaction to clients.

I will easily fulfil your requirements but please share complete details regarding your work.

We can discuss on Skype : iambharatchhabra@gmail.com

Email ID: iambharatchhabra@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,

Bharat Chhabra
Contact No: +91- 7015281816

Picture of ann vergeylen
by ann vergeylen - Wednesday, 17 January 2018, 10:06 PM

Hi Barry,

I have many years of experience as a lead instructional designer and project manager in elearning development for government and large corporations. In the past 6 months I've been working with Adapt and I am over the initial learning curve (phew!).

You can see my profile at 

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ann-vergeylen-278a63b/

I would like to know more about the project and can be reached at ann4savyco@gmail.com

\Ann

Picture of Peter Moricz
by Peter Moricz - Thursday, 18 January 2018, 6:23 AM

Hi Barry,

I've sent you a direct message here on the AdaptLearning website. Please check your messages.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Peter