Picture of Glen Harling
Vector version of the Adapt logo
by Glen Harling - Thursday, 15 May 2014, 4:14 PM

I'm using the Adapt logo in an AfterEffects animation, to go on our website. Could anyone supply a vector version of the logo please, as this will be much better in AfterEffect, (and in general as there are no issues when re-sizing).

Many thanks in anticipation. 

me
Re: Vector version of the Adapt logo
by Sven Laux - Thursday, 15 May 2014, 5:22 PM

Hi Glen,

I'm afraid there isn't a vector version of the logo yet. Could you make one and contribute it to the project, please?

Thanks,
Sven

Picture of Glen Harling
by Glen Harling - Friday, 16 May 2014, 8:30 AM

Hi Sven,

I would be happy to create a vector version for you, as a contribution to the cause :-)

Could you let me know which font has been used, and any Pantone ref if you have any, please.  

Many thanks,

Glen

me
by Sven Laux - Friday, 16 May 2014, 10:41 AM

Hi Glen,

thanks for being willing to make one!

It turns out I have been misinformed and there is one already. I'll send this to you separately.

Thanks,
Sven

Picture of Mark Perry
by Mark Perry - Monday, 21 September 2015, 11:24 AM

Hi Sven - I'm a contractor working with Chris Horseman and the team at Engage in Learning in Gloucester and I'm putting together a brochure for which I require a vector Adapt logo. Therefore would it be possible to send me a vector file? Ideally, if you can manage it today that would be greatly appreciated as I have an end-of-today deadline. Please send to either my markperry@engageinlearning.com or mark@studion.co.uk address. 

Many thanks in advance.

Mark Perry
Creative Designer
Engage in Learning

me
by Sven Laux - Monday, 21 September 2015, 11:49 AM

Hi Mark, I have sent you a personal message.

Thanks,
Sven