Picture of Shaneshwar Bhagat
Adapt framework output build package integration with wordpress wp-courseware
by Shaneshwar Bhagat - Tuesday, 27 November 2018, 11:15 AM

Hi,

I have created project by using Adapt framework. Now I want to host it in wordpress rather then in SCORM. Is their any way to do so?

queries:

1. How can we integrate the adapt build package in Wordpress CMS ?

2. Will Wordpress able to read our adapt files ?

3. Any other alternative if want to use adapt with Wordpress CMS?

Picture of Fabio Beoni
Re: Adapt framework output build package integration with wordpress wp-courseware
by Fabio Beoni - Saturday, 1 December 2018, 4:05 PM

Hi,

you can install a WP plugin to serve static HTML files, then upload your course folder into the assets. Then use the plugin to link the course uploaded. Alternately, if you have access by FTP to your website, you can upload the course folder on a sub directory of the website, then make a WP page with and IFrame element linking to the Adapt course index.html page.

Cheers, Fabio

Picture of Stephen F
Re: Adapt framework output build package integration with wordpress wp-courseware
by Stephen F - Monday, 12 August 2019, 2:37 PM

@Fabio Beoni

Would you be able to recommend a WP plugin to "to serve static HTML files, then upload your course folder into the assets"

& would you also be able to recommend a WP plugin to embed the page via iframe to a page/post

thank you in advance

Picture of Saurabh Singh
by Saurabh Singh - Friday, 31 May 2019, 5:34 AM

Hii Shaneshwar Bhagat,

Hope you're doing well, its very late reply for your question? But i think it will help other community members.

If you're looking to upload your Adapt courses on WordPress, you can use GrassBlade xAPI Companion WordPress plugin

This plugin allows you to upload your course zip file & it works with xAPI tracking.

Note: If you're enabling xAPI tracking you have to connect this plugin to Learning Record Store (LRS). If you're do not want tracking, simple download your course with any type of LMS or tracking feature.

It works in 3 simple steps:

1. Download your course (with or without tracking).

2. Upload your course with this plugin.

3. Show or add your course on any page, with meta or shortcode option.

I hope it will other members in the community, who are seeking for same question's answer.

Regards,