Picture of x z
Re: Responsive vs Adaptive Design
by x z - Wednesday, 25 March 2015, 5:32 PM

This plugin, if it could also be used (as you suggested) in a pre-assessment would be most helpful to direct learners to the parts of the module they need the most. I hope you will post the video when you have it working. Thx.

Picture of james bates
Re: Responsive vs Adaptive Design
by james bates - Sunday, 26 November 2017, 5:38 PM

I know this thread is a bit dated, but can anyone provide information whether the plug-in that was discussed was ever developed?

I am working on a project for a client and the ability to make the course adaptive to the learner's existing knowledge level is exactly what they are looking for. They are looking to shorten training hours, especially as it applies to recurring compliancy courses, where there is a legal requirement to repeat the training on a specific interval, but where the actual content and objectives rarely change. The ability to test-out with a pre-assessment, or to review only those areas where the pre-assessment identifies gaps, is what they are trying to determine can be done.

If anyone knows of a method for doing this, I'd appreciate it if you would share. Thanks in advance.