Just a quick note to update everyone on the outcomes of this call. Sincere apologies for getting the notes up so late:
- We agreed the proposed structure of how we organise the design stream. Everyone who is actively working on the project is now signed up to this structure.
- We highlighted the completion of the vision breakdown document. This gives an in depth explanation of the themes and principles, which are packed into the vision statement.
- We walked through and agreed the Adapt Authoring concept document. Everyone actively working on the project now understands and is signed up to what we are aiming to deliver for the authoring tool. We understand that the scope outlined in the document goes beyond our initial delivery.
- We agreed to complete, review and present the Adapt Framework concept document before the call on 29/11. (Given the late time of posting this task has been successfully completed)
- We talked through formats of documentation and agreed to follow two separate approaches. High-level and design documents should be produced as documents (e.g. Word docs) while more technical documentation can be done on Github using the markdown (.md) format.
- Sven has taken on the task of creating a Glossary of terms to establish a common language across the project. Task to be completed before 6 Dec 13.
The progress above means that we now have solid foundations in place for the project, in particular:
- A clear, fully explained and agreed vision statement
- A clear and agreed way of working
- A clear concept and vision of what we will implement
I think this represents a major milestone on the project and would like to thank everyone who has contributed so far. We can now focus on defining the authoring tool MVP (first release) in terms of requirements / user stories.