I'm happy to announce that we've released version 0.1.1 of the authoring tool and would like to thank the community members for the feedback we have received and the developers who have made this happen.
The full list of issues resolved can be viewed here:
Some highlights are:
- Warnings if you're running an unsupported version of NodeJS
- Information when there is an updated version of the authoring tool or Adapt framework available
- A new node upgrade command to keep your installation up to date
- PhantomJS is now only a developer dependency (this had been causing setup problems for some users on this forum). You can bypass it by running npm install --production
- Better handling of plugin files for our Mac users
- Many more UI improvements and bug fixes
Work has already started on version 0.1.2, where the focus will be on adding support for version 2.0 of the Adapt Framework. We plan to move to a more regular release cycle from now on.
I hope you enjoy using 0.1.1 and welcome any feedback at: