I just wanted to let you know up front that I may well arrive late (or maybe even miss the call tomorrow). I am travelling and will only make it to a phone / Internet connection in time in the best case scenario (there is hope).
Should I not be able to make it or join very late, please could you look over and discuss the requirements mind-map posted on above?
Our next big objective is to:
- Review, clarify and add requirements
- Start discussing the MVP and how we go about defining this
Undoubtedly, this will take several sessions and it's one of the key objectives for the workshop in Brighton. My thoughts on how we approach this are:
- Everybody to read and understand the requirements list
- Time for questions / clarifications
- Everybody to contribute (or signal happiness / agreement)
- Giving the requirements Ids and transferring them into a spreadsheet
- Adding columns to the spreadsheet where we can (each?) express our view of the priority of the requirement for inclusion in the MVP
Ideas welcome. Either way, I'm hoping to join and talk this through. Please proceed with the discussion of this if I don't make it in time.