Picture of Joannes Anthonius Rommers
Re: What is the status on the development of the Adapt Builder?
by Joannes Anthonius Rommers - Friday, 14 August 2015, 12:21 PM

Hi Paul & Tom,

Thank you for your elaborate response! I understand the process of Adapt's open source development better now. It is not my intention to come across as impatient I am just exited and believe strongly in the product, it's distribution and choice of development. It is therefore that I convinced the organization I am part of to start developing the first corporate e-Learning modules with the Adapt Builder. Due to the fact that the course developers are not software developers I installed the Builder on an internal server for all to use and develop their course modules in. The first and main requirement that made them doubt the Adapt Authoring tool was the lack to change/create a theme in the builder. Therefore when I saw this Theme Customization feature in a webinar and online video my attention was drawn.

Again thank you for your response, and I'll will wait patiently for any new updates the community might bring.

Hi Wes,

I thank you as well for your response and will definitely have a look at what Appitierre has to offer.

Enjoy your weekends