- Do we have the ability to remove some of the course navigation structure, could we remove all levels and go straight into the page - essentially no navigation?
- What is the process behind creating our own custom components, could we reuse some of the attributes of other components?
- What is the process behind publishing a course? We noticed that there is a template.js in the menu folder this seems to override/compile the handlebars files
- Are we missing some files in /src - the grunt file has references to js files in there?
- Was there a reason behind using non-standard html elements for checkboxes/buttons and so on?
- What does the "navigation" - "settings" , search", "accessibility", "resource do? We could not seem to get it to do anything
- What does the guide section in the json do?
- Can you give us a guide/document to each of the properties, for e.g. what does dynamic in the text input do (most stuff is self-explanatory)?
- We could only see left/right and full as layout properties for components, could we place 3 components inside a block and expect them to get 33% of the width, in desktop mode?
(Edited by Admin User - original submission Tuesday, 3 September 2013, 9:03 AM)