Picture of khaled sayed
Problem in adapt SCORM
by khaled sayed - Tuesday, 3 November 2015, 5:53 AM

I have BlackBoard LMS system, and I made too many lessons using adapt tools, but when i upload the courses to the LMS , assessment grades doesn't appear in the Grade Center of the LMS , In my first trial of adapt tools, SCORM work very fine and grades appear also in the Grade Center of LMS , what happened ?
Can any one share with me the suggestion for solution.

Picture of Matt Leathes
Re: Problem in adapt SCORM
by Matt Leathes - Tuesday, 3 November 2015, 10:03 AM

First thing to check is that you have _shouldSubmitScore set to true in your course's config.json

Picture of khaled sayed
by khaled sayed - Tuesday, 3 November 2015, 11:55 AM

Thank you Matt for your replay

I check for the _shouldSubmitScore and it was set to true!

any other idea 

Picture of Matt Leathes
by Matt Leathes - Tuesday, 3 November 2015, 2:17 PM

Could you try showing the SCORM debug window by adding _showDebugWindow as documented here? You can then examine the debug output just to check that a score is indeed being sent back to the LMS

Picture of Kyle Smith
by Kyle Smith - Wednesday, 4 November 2015, 12:09 AM

Hey I have the same issue with Saba LMS. The total grade is posted to the LMS however not the individual question responses.  I can see in the SCORM log that ADAPT passes these through Suspend data to the LMS however Saba seems to require them to be included in the .interaction data in order to be reportable.

Picture of Matt Leathes
by Matt Leathes - Wednesday, 4 November 2015, 10:22 AM

Hi Kyle

What's stored in suspend_data is only for the purpose of helping the course to restore its state on relaunch.

What you're talking about is tracking responses to cmi.interactions, which was only just added to Adapt.

Picture of Kyle Smith
by Kyle Smith - Thursday, 5 November 2015, 12:22 AM

Hazzar! This is fantastic news - tested and working perfectly. 

Picture of Matt Leathes
by Matt Leathes - Thursday, 5 November 2015, 9:46 AM

Excellent news! Very pleased someone's able to make use of it so soon after release.