Picture of Eric Rohrer
Where can I find extensions that other's have built?
by Eric Rohrer - Wednesday, 2 December 2015, 2:12 AM

Hopefully not an ignorant question... Is there an area where people are posting their own components, extensions, themes, etc?

Picture of Catrin Harris
Re: Where can I find extensions that other's have built?
by Catrin Harris - Wednesday, 2 December 2015, 3:14 AM

I would reeeeeeeally like to know this too! 

My searches online haven't turned up anything. 

Picture of John Niezen
by John Niezen - Wednesday, 2 December 2015, 8:02 AM

Do you have a gitter account?

If not, create one. Then go to the start page and search for adaptlearning. From there you can already see who is working on the projects. Depending if you want to use the Framework or the Builder, some components or extensions will not be compatable with the Builder, but could work with the framework.

Repositories to check are CgKineo, LearningPool, SpongeUK, Deltanet and ExultCorp.

Picture of Eric Rohrer
by Eric Rohrer - Wednesday, 2 December 2015, 4:08 PM

Thanks, John. I created a gitter account but searching for "adaptlearning" does not yield any results.

Picture of Matt Leathes
by Matt Leathes - Wednesday, 2 December 2015, 6:04 PM

should be 'adapt_framework' not 'adaptlearning' - here's a direct link: https://gitter.im/orgs/adaptlearning/rooms

Picture of John Niezen
by John Niezen - Wednesday, 2 December 2015, 8:14 PM

True Matt, I mixed up gitter and github. Sorry for the confusion Eric.

Anyway, you can search github. And the gitter info Matt describes helped me a lot sofar when I stumble on things and follow if others have the same issue,

Picture of Tom Taylor
by Tom Taylor - Thursday, 3 December 2015, 11:50 AM

Hi Eric,

We're currently in the process of giving the Adapt online presence a revamp. As a part of this, we're aiming to set up a central online interface for Adapt plugins.

In the meantime, if you have the Adapt CLI installed, you can run adapt search to list all plugins which have been registered with our Adapt registry.

As a short-term fix, I've started this thread for developers to list their own plugins (I've put up the core stuff already), so hopefully that will make things a bit easier :)