Picture of Andrew Hosgood
Scrollbars in Kallidus LMS
by Andrew Hosgood - Thursday, 4 February 2016, 9:21 AM

Has anyone encountered any issues when using Adapt in Kallidus?

My client has browser scrollbars when viewing his Adapt course in Chrome, but none when he views it in Firefox or IE. When the scrollbars don't appear, he also loses the ability to scroll with his scroll wheel.

Is anyone aware of any extra fixes that have to be applied in order for the course to be scrollable in Kallidus?

Picture of Matt Leathes
Re: Scrollbars in Kallidus LMS
by Matt Leathes - Thursday, 4 February 2016, 11:25 AM

Not just a setting in Kallidus? In some learning management systems (Moodle for one) you can control whether the course window can be scrolled or not. Obviously bit odd that you can still scroll in Chrome but maybe Chrome ignores the 'scrollbars' argument of window.open - I know it is possible to configure FF to ignore this so that scrolling is always enabled.

Picture of Andrew Hosgood
by Andrew Hosgood - Friday, 5 February 2016, 3:05 PM

Thank you for your response.

Looking at the code, we believe it might be a setting but we don't have admin access to the LMS to check.

It looks like you can't disable scrollbars in Chrome by using the scrollbars=no parameter in window.open(...).

Picture of Helen Bailey
by Helen Bailey - Wednesday, 10 February 2016, 11:02 AM

I was able to modify the window settings of a Moodle popup window by just adding some javascript to my project after publishing.

Take a look at launch.html in the published project. There are some settings in there that are commented out you might be able to use?

Helen