Aniket Dharia
Creating menus
by Aniket Dharia - Monday, 3 February 2014, 9:58 AM

Hi Daryl,

Just wanted to know how we can quickly change the BOX menu to regular menu in the current theme. Let us know.

Thanks!

Regards,

Aniket

me
Re: Creating menus
by Sven Laux - Monday, 3 February 2014, 12:51 PM

Hi Aniket,

thanks for your question - I have split this out into a separate discussion as I think this might be a good thread on it's own.

Would you mind giving some more detail on what you mean by 'regular menu'?

Thanks,
Sven

Aniket Dharia
by Aniket Dharia - Thursday, 6 February 2014, 6:42 AM

A drop down list with Progress. and also a new query of how to add progress status on the box Menu?

Picture of Daryl Hedley
by Daryl Hedley - Thursday, 6 February 2014, 9:31 AM

Hey Aniket,

When you talk about progress are you thinking about the progress drop down on the demo? If so, this is currently being built and will be available in the v1.1 release expected early next week after it goes through testing. In terms of progress on a menu - this is something that needs adding and will probably be added for v1.1 too.

If you would like to contribute back to the community any further ideas or bugs please feel free to post them up here. With the box menu progress status would you mind putting an issue on the boxMenu github repo please?

https://github.com/adaptlearning/adapt-contrib-boxmenu/issues

Thanks,

Daryl

Aniket Dharia
by Aniket Dharia - Thursday, 6 February 2014, 10:35 AM

I have added the issue on GIT, and looking forward to v1.1 in next week.

Thanks!

Aniket

Aniket Dharia
by Aniket Dharia - Wednesday, 26 February 2014, 9:52 AM

Hi - 

Is the v1.1 release delayed?

Picture of Daryl Hedley
by Daryl Hedley - Wednesday, 26 February 2014, 11:19 AM

Hey Aniket,

A newer version has been delayed as we are discussing versioning. We're also committed to getting a few more features in - like a button update and an update to Adapt's theming engine.

We hope to have this up soon and will post on here with an update.

thanks,

Daryl

Picture of Thomas Schmidt
by Thomas Schmidt - Thursday, 27 February 2014, 1:19 PM

Hi,

I am a bit confused now... How can I set up a menu (Box) like the one you have in your Demo - on the upper right corner?

I'd put some "menu" type blocks in the contentObjects.json File - but I get - as described - a new page where I can put some article 'links' on.. Not what I wanted..

Cheers

Thomas

Picture of Adam Laird
by Adam Laird - Thursday, 27 February 2014, 3:57 PM

Youd be best waiting for 1.1 as daryl (i think it was daryl in the demo cant remember) was using issue #200 branch of framework and another branch of vanilla. Youd have to pull in various develop branches to get it working and is a bit faffy to do with the many different repos youd work with. I shouldnt think v1.1. will be long

Picture of Thomas Schmidt
by Thomas Schmidt - Thursday, 27 February 2014, 5:25 PM

Thanks Adam!