Picture of Derek Chirnside
Looking for an test Adapt output to trial in Moodle
by Derek Chirnside - Tuesday, 23 February 2016, 1:53 AM

I think Adapt may be at the stage where I could make the effort to install and trial.

But I am curious: does anyone have a sample of an adapt created item I could test in Moodle?

-Derek

Picture of Matt Leathes
Re: Looking for an test Adapt output to trial in Moodle
by Matt Leathes - Tuesday, 23 February 2016, 10:22 AM

Hi Derek

No problem

The attached is basically the 'out-of-the-box' course you get when you download the framework.

In order to get the course to be completed you will need to interact with all the components AND pass the assessment.

Picture of Derek Chirnside
by Derek Chirnside - Wednesday, 24 February 2016, 3:10 AM

Wow, thanks Matt.

Uploaded perfectly.  Looks nice.  Lovely video player interface.  That is hurdle (1) overcome.  Now to get an install of the five components sorted so I can make my own.  :-)

-Derek

Picture of Isabelle Langeveld
by Isabelle Langeveld - Monday, 29 August 2016, 8:12 AM

Wow, that went well! I also just uploaded the demo to our Moodle site and opened it from the Moodle mobile app. Opens almost immediately, but we are in a broadband office situation here. would have to test it onder the circumstances of our clients in the south!

Two things though:

1. the images do not show; the video does, funny enough

2. the presentation components don't adapt to the phone screen.

Is this a common issue or did I do something wrong?

Isabelle

Picture of Matt Leathes
by Matt Leathes - Monday, 5 September 2016, 2:19 PM

Is it possible that the Moodle mobile app is displaying the content in an iframe? Unfortunately iframes are a bit of a pain for responsive content, particularly on iOS. There's a long discussion about that over here.

FYI your screenshot show an image in Adapt displaying fine...