Picture of nigel delgaudio
non-zero exit status
by nigel delgaudio - Tuesday, 8 March 2016, 4:10 PM

Hi, having already created a vagrant AT install successfully I decided to install it on a colleagues machine. I followed the same steps as before;

I am coming up against an error during the initial 'vagrant up' process which halts the installation:

==> default: [PM2] Spawning PM2 daemon
==> default: [PM2] PM2 Successfully daemonized
==> default: [PM2][ERROR] JSON processes.json not found
==> default: ┌─────────┬────┬─────┬────┬───────┬────────┬───────┬───────┬───────┐
==> default: │ App name │ id │ mode │ pid │ status │ restart │ uptime │ memory │ watching │
==> default: └─────────┴───┴──────┴─────┴───────┴────────┴───────┴───────┴──────┘
==> default: Use `pm2 show <id|name>` to get more details about an app

The SSH command responded with a non-zero exit status. Vagrant assumes that this

means the command failed. The output for this command should be in the log above.

Please read the output to determine what went wrong.

c:\adapt_authoring>

any help on this? JSON processes.json is definitely in the correct folder.

Picture of Tyler Wince
Re: non-zero exit status
by Tyler Wince - Wednesday, 9 March 2016, 2:50 AM

I had this same issue. I downloaded the previous version of the platform and it works great. The link is below... 

https://github.com/adaptlearning/adapt_authoring/releases

Hope this helps!! 

by nigel delgaudio - Wednesday, 9 March 2016, 11:16 AM

Thanks for this. It did the trick.

Looking further into this I noticed that ATv1.5 (the version that errored) had the file 'processes.json' located on the root while ATv1.4 did not.

Picture of Dan Jonsson
by Dan Jonsson - Friday, 11 March 2016, 2:27 PM

Were's the 'processes.json' located in AT1.4?

Danne/

by nigel delgaudio - Tuesday, 15 March 2016, 10:36 AM

Hi Danne,

I am not sure where it was located TBH but it wasn't on the root. I have since moved away from a vagrant install and now use our live server so this is nolonger an issue for me.

I was/am unable to install the latest version of the authoring tool via vagrant, but the previous build works fine. I assume it is still the case.