Picture of Sébastien Bonte
grunt issue
by Sébastien Bonte - Monday, 27 June 2016, 6:23 PM

Hi,

lokking troubleshooting the AT on mongodb method (no asset upload, then no preview,...), I reinstall the framework, ffmpeg several times.

Then I get a new problem: grunt : command not found

But I didn't uninstall grunt.

So I tried to reinstall grunt but the installation stop and I get this 

2 hours after, nothing change...

I tried to delete the past with the framework and start alla again, but I have a grunt problem, I cannot install properly and it said grunt : command not found

Any idea ?

Thanks

Sébastien

Re: grunt issue
by Sébastien Bonte - Monday, 27 June 2016, 11:11 PM

Trying again.

uninstall nodist, and grunt (I think I get success on it).

reinstall nodist with node 4.2.4 and right when I rry to install grunt and adapt : same thing: Stucked !

by Sébastien Bonte - Tuesday, 28 June 2016, 2:15 AM

Still stucked, but progressing in some way...

grunt installed but no way to install adapt, Iam getting that error message (see pic).

Any idea ?

Picture of Matt Leathes
by Matt Leathes - Tuesday, 28 June 2016, 2:06 PM

this is a bit of a guess - but perhaps it doesn't like the accent in your username?

you can see from the title bar in the above screenshot that the command line program isn't handling it very well so I'm just wondering if the node package manager is also struggling with it - since it will try to install files to c:\users\Sébastian.Sebdan\AppData\etc.

by Sébastien Bonte - Tuesday, 28 June 2016, 4:22 PM

I've already installed before without problem now i succed to install grunt but If have a problem withe the npm adapt instalation.

Due of some problem, i tried to reinstall from scratch but I'm having npm problem that I haven't had before with the same machine and same username.

Now, when i try to run npm adapt-cli -g, I have no error message, keep running for hours but nothing happen...

Thanks