Picture of James Yorke
Single page course - how?
by James Yorke - Sunday, 31 July 2016, 7:17 PM

hi all

really enjoying both the authoring tool and the framework but have a few questions.

todays is...how can I create a single page scorm course - so no links blocks like the demo file but the learner would launch straight into the single page.

can someone tell me how I can achieve this please?

cheers all

james

Picture of Sam Tsiu
Re: Single page course - how?
by Sam Tsiu - Monday, 1 August 2016, 12:55 AM

Hello James

Check out this wiki page about how to set up a single page course. 

Cheers

Sam 

Picture of James Yorke
by James Yorke - Monday, 1 August 2016, 8:05 PM

Brilliant that was easy enough, quick Q though how to do i get rid of the back menu icon?

I guessed it was something to do with _isMenuDisabled but can't get this to work

plus I'm using this code

"_start": {
"_isEnabled": true,
"_isMenuDisabled ": true,
"_startIds": [
{
"_id": "co-15"
}
],
"_force": true
},

which seems to work but what does the force true bit do and how do i remove it? every edit ive tried gives me an error when grunt build is run

Picture of Sam Tsiu
by Sam Tsiu - Tuesday, 2 August 2016, 1:56 AM

I couldn't get _isMenuDisabled to work either, need some more test.

Meanwhile, if you just want to remove the back button, you can edit the navigation template. The navigation template is located at: (assuming you're using the vanilla theme)

project_root/src/theme/adapt-contrib-vanilla/templates/navigation.hbs

Edit this line:

<button class="base navigation-back-button icon icon-controls-small-left" data-event="backButton" role="button" aria-label="{{_globals._accessibility._ariaLabels.previous}}"></button>

to remove the button class and associated data-event.

Picture of Kim Unger
by Kim Unger - Thursday, 25 January 2018, 12:28 AM

Hi!

Have you been able to get _isMenuDisabled to work since your last post? I'm using the tool and have selected the "disable menu" setting but I still get the back button.

If nothing has changed, I'll try the method you mentioned (thanks for providing that!).

Kim