My intended design is
1. I will create my E-Learning Content using Adobe Captivate or Articulate or in the MP4 videos format
2. I will host my content, say, in AWS (Amazon Cloud) or anywhere
3. Only the learners I authorize should be able to access the learning content
4. They should authenticate themselves using their Google accounts each time they log in
5. They should not be able to download any of my content
What is the right path forward for me, considering my Qs below?
a. Should I create my own portal, where I ask learners to authenticate themselves using their Google Accounts? Or Can i get this facility using any other product?
b. If yes, I will then have to integrate my portal with the AWS or whatever I have stored my content on.. Right?
c. How and where will I manage the Users registered on my portal? (Eg: Time Validity, Storing their User ID and Pwd, etc)
d. I want to be able to decide what courses they have access to, i.e. they should not be able to view all of my courses, by default. Is this possible and how?
e. Do I really need a LMS? I dont want to track their progress as such, but if is there, its fine with me
f. I need a feature which ensures that all other applications are closed before my content is played. Is this possible?
g. Lastly, can we ask users to authenticate themselves using their VISA or Master card? This is to minimize that no one shares their credentials with someone else
Thanks in Advance