Picture of James Bevelander
Authoring Tool not exporting a SCORM package - how do I "configue spoor"?
by James Bevelander - Thursday, 3 November 2016, 4:14 AM

Noob alert here!! but I've been banging my head against a brick wall.

I've been setting up a range of test courses from the authoring tool and uploading them to SCORM Cloud. Each time I upload to SC I get the follow error message.

After I downloaded the module created in adapt, which is called coffee-101.zip (I've attached it) I had a look inside and it's clear that it's missing the imsmanifest.xml and perhaps other content that it needs to be SCORM compliant.

From reading the forums here, I keep seeing that I need to "enable and configure the spoor plugin" before any courseware published (downloaded) out of Adapt will work.....this is where I'm getting stuck. When I go to the extentions section of the authoring tool, Spoor IS enabled and there is no where that I can see that allows me to configure this extension (see below)....What am I missing? I'm at a complete loss! Please help!!

Picture of Joe Wickert
Re: Authoring Tool not exporting a SCORM package - how do I "configue spoor"?
by Joe Wickert - Thursday, 3 November 2016, 6:20 AM

HI James,

That screenshot shows that Spoor is installed for the Authoring Tool in general but you still need to enable it for your course.

Try opening your course, click on "Manage extensions" and click the green "add" button next to Spoor. Then it should be enable for that particular course.

Joe