Picture of Paul Bartholomew
Cannot add logo to Vanilla Page-Title
by Paul Bartholomew - Tuesday, 6 December 2016, 5:24 PM

Good evening all 

Just starting to get to grips with the basics of this framework and I really am enjoying it!

Probably quite an easy question for you but I have been dabbling on this all evening and racking my brains (I really can't use background-images...

As you can see in the attached screenshots, I am trying to add my logo to the header text (image is in assets/logo.png) and I believe to have put the correct code in the correct folders etc. but every time I rebuild the course, it will not show me my logo!

Any ideas as to why?

ps: followed this youtube video as well - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT-KmgAgxuo&t=1485s (23 minutes in) and still no luck

Thank you in advance

Re: Cannot add logo to Vanilla Page-Title
by Paul Bartholomew - Tuesday, 6 December 2016, 7:30 PM

Sorry all - figured out eventually with some digging! 

Kind regards

Picture of Chuck Lorenz
by Chuck Lorenz - Wednesday, 7 December 2016, 12:29 AM

Hey Paul,

Glad you were successful--even without help. Care to share your solution here? Your technique may help someone else who sees your post.

Thanks, Paul.

by Paul Bartholomew - Wednesday, 7 December 2016, 1:18 PM

Yes of course - I have created a tutorial today on how to add the logo, change the title text and add body text to the existing vanilla theme in the Adapt framework.

Hopefully this helps everyone as I certainly wish I had it when I first started:

Thanks,

Paul

Picture of Chuck Lorenz
by Chuck Lorenz - Wednesday, 7 December 2016, 3:15 PM

Super, Paul! Thank you.

Picture of Anne Seller
by Anne Seller - Sunday, 21 May 2017, 2:34 PM

Hi Paul,

I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to post this tutorial! I have been struggling with this exact same thing for a while and now, thanks to you, I finally have a logo in the header on my front page.

Thanks for your help and best wishes,

Anne