Picture of liam Thomas
SCORM Log
by liam Thomas - Wednesday, 11 January 2017, 7:45 PM

Hi all,

I'm very new to creating e-learning however the Adapt authoring tool has helped massively! However, I seem to be seeing the below SCORM log error when I try to load my SCORM in Moodle, could anyone help me with resolving the error messages? I'm unsure if this is a problem with my SCORM or a problem with Moodle?

ScormWrapper::initTimedCommit
ScormWrapper::getValue: _property=cmi.suspend_data
ScormWrapper::getValue: returning {"completion":"-1111110101111111111111","questions":"","_isCourseComplete":false,"_isAssessmentPassed":false}
ScormWrapper::getValue: _property=cmi.suspend_data
ScormWrapper::getValue: returning {"completion":"-1111110101111111111111","questions":"","_isCourseComplete":false,"_isAssessmentPassed":false}
ScormWrapper::getValue: _property=cmi.core.lesson_location
ScormWrapper::getValue: returning
ScormWrapper::getValue: _property=cmi.core.score.raw
ScormWrapper::getValue: returning
ScormWrapper::getValue: _property=cmi.core.lesson_status
ScormWrapper::getValue: returning incomplete
ScormWrapper::getValue: _property=cmi.core.student_name
ScormWrapper::getValue: returning User, Admin
ScormWrapper::getValue: _property=cmi.core.student_name
ScormWrapper::getValue: returning User, Admin
ScormWrapper::getValue: _property=cmi.core.student_id
ScormWrapper::getValue: returning admin
ScormWrapper::commit
ScormWrapper::commit

Many thanks for any support you can provide.

Liam

Picture of Steven W
Re: SCORM Log
by Steven W - Wednesday, 11 January 2017, 10:17 PM

Hi Liam,

Based on your log, it appears you have 2 parts of the course that are not marking as complete. Are you getting to the end of the course thinking you have completed everything and the course doesn't mark as complete? 

Picture of Matt Leathes
by Matt Leathes - Thursday, 12 January 2017, 10:36 AM

Hi Liam

You mention error messages but there are no errors shown in the above, that's just the standard log output.

Either you've left a bit out when copying and pasting the log or/and you've left the SCORM debugger switched on in the course config so that it's opening and displaying the log even if there's no error.

Picture of liam Thomas
by liam Thomas - Thursday, 12 January 2017, 9:50 PM

Hi Matt,

Thank you very much for your response.

SCORM Debug window was already set to 'False'. However after setting supress LMS error to 'True' it now works, and the course sets as complete correctly within the LMS when completing.

Will this have any other effects if I leave the setting like this?

Thanks,

Liam

Picture of Matt Leathes
by Matt Leathes - Friday, 13 January 2017, 10:51 AM

Yes - I wouldn't recommend leaving 'suppress LMS errors' switched on, users will not be notified if something goes wrong and will continue to work through the course thinking that it's all working.

I'd recommend you try to get to the bottom of why the debugger was popping up in the first place.

Are you sure you weren't missing any bits of the log output? You might need to scroll down a bit...

Also, if you press F12 in the course window to open the developer tools and switch to Console you'll get more details than the SCORM debugger shows you. If you're using IE you'll first need to do this.