Picture of xiaofei  shi
Hello Everybody
by xiaofei shi - Wednesday, 15 February 2017, 9:44 AM

Hello everyone, 

my name is xiaofei, i am the eLearning coordinator at Somerset County Council. Have been using the Adapt for nearly two years, absolutely enjoy it! i can't believe that i only joined the Adapt community today, hopefully it is not too late. i am here to learn and share my experience. 

Xiaofei 

Picture of Matt Leathes
Re: Hello Everybody
by Matt Leathes - Wednesday, 15 February 2017, 10:31 AM

Hi Xiaofei and welcome!

Very pleased you have been enjoying working with Adapt. Also very pleased to have another community member based in Somerset - I work from home in Frome. There's nearly enough of us to set up a Somerset Adapt Group...!

Picture of xiaofei  shi
by xiaofei shi - Wednesday, 15 February 2017, 11:01 AM

Hi Matt, 

Thanks very much for the reply.

What a great idea! We shall do it, if it is possible. 

My colleague from Taunton deane is using the Adapt, i think! (will double check with her). If we can set up the somerset adapt group, that would be much appreciated. And i don't mind helping you to set this up. 

Also, some other clients from Bristol might be interested in joining us. Well, just a thought.. 

Yes, i have been using the Adapt for nearly two years, but i would like to know a bit more about it. i want to create more engaging and creative module for my clients. 

i may join the London meet up soon, and get to know you all. 

Xiaofei 

Picture of Matt Leathes
by Matt Leathes - Tuesday, 21 February 2017, 3:34 PM

We also got Paul Steven who runs Media Kitchen down Taunton way. He thinks he might have met your Taunton Deane colleague already...

Let's keep the South West Adapt Group in mind... the group acronym would be SWAG which pretty much seals the deal for me!