Picture of Robert Peek
Assessment plugin
by Robert Peek - Friday, 28 March 2014, 10:01 AM

Hi

I have a few questions/thoughts around creating an assessment.

I was hoping to create an assessment where you can give feedback to each question and then also feedback at the end to show the result etc. The result at the end can of course be created by using the article assessment plugin; however this then disables the feedback for each individual question.

Also, even if there are two articles on a page, one non-assessment article with questions in and then another article on the same page that is set to an assessment, this then overrides the feedback in the first article.

So my question is will/could it be possible to have assessment article questions showing individual feedback as well as overall feedback and maybe the option to enable/disable this feature within the plugin?

Finally, are all question components tracked and scored? I’m guessing they are... so it would be good to be able to add a results page at the end as a final element to the course. I noticed in the demo on the Adapt community site that this has been achieved and would like to hear any thoughts on how this can be created? Perhaps a new component that can pull in the users score, attempts and all other tracked data etc.

Many thanks

Rob