eLearning Developer/Engineer (with Adapt) to be based in either WARSAW or BARCELONA
Translations.com is seeking an eLearning Developer who is passionate, motivated, creative, client focused and technically savvy. This person will communicate with Production Team and Global Client Solutions Team, in order to develop high quality digital learning solutions, which fulfill Client’s needs. A successful candidate will have strong skills in using different authoring tools and delivery e-content for different platforms and devices. This person will be a passionate about innovative technologies used in eLearning, with knowledge around LMS, multimedia, graphics and programming. This person will focus on production high quality eLearning content
- Developing digital content, mainly eLearning courses, using different authoring tools, such as: Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Articulate Studio, Lectora, Adapt, Adobe Flash, Camtasia, etc.
- Developing eLearning materials, which are compatible with different devices (also mobile) and LMS platforms, e.g. CornerStone, Success Factors, Totara, Saba, accordingly to project requirements.
- Developing highly interactive eLearning materials, which can include different forms of knowledge testing, simulations, gamification elements, etc.
- Working with project documentation mainly storyboards and scripts.
- Conduct testing, if necessary, to assure high quality of developed content and its final shape due to storyboard, other project documentation.
- Work closely with internal Production Teams across company.
- Sharing your expert knowledge, any time required, to key business and technology contacts to provide technical advice, expertise, suggestions on improvements in terms of eLearning development, new solutions and tools.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- BS or BA degree in IT area or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of existing technologies and industry trends related to eLearning.
- Experience in developing different digital materials, including eLearning courses, simulations, webcasts, editing movies, games, etc.
- Advanced user of ADAPT.
- Knowledge of eLearning authoring tools such as: Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Articulate Studio, Lectora, Adobe Flash, etc
- Knowledge of LTI and xAPI.
- Experience in development mobile responsive content for different devices.
- Working knowledge of the learning technology SCORM standard and AICC.
- Practical skills of adapting content to LMS requirements, in terms of data returned to the LMS e.g. status of completion, score.
- Passionate of digital learning, keen to learn new skills, tools and technologies, explore latest trends in learning technologies.
- Able to work in a flexible environment and cope with change.
- Strong commitment to team working and assigned tasks.
- Ability to multi-task, manage time and work to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Professional attitude.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills with active listening skills.
- Very good English written and verbal.
In order to apply please send your CV to email@example.com or do it via our careers site: careers-transperfect.icims.com.