Picture of Suresh Kumar
Issue with Stacklist component
by Suresh Kumar - Tuesday, 26 September 2017, 4:25 PM

Hi,

I am facing an issue with the Stacklist component Dan Storey had developed.

https://github.com/danielstorey/adapt-stacklist

It works fine when I attempt the Stacklist component for the first time in the course. After I moved to the next page and then come back to the previous page where I used the Stacklist component, the component section looks blank, no buttons at all. I thought the component is already visited and completed, so all the items should appear. Any suggestions to fix this issue will be helpful. 

Thanks

Suresh

Picture of Chris Gillison
Re: Issue with Stacklist component
by Chris Gillison - Tuesday, 26 September 2017, 5:02 PM

Same problem here.

The component was updated a couple of months back. I think that's when the problem started.

It used to work - I have a copy of the plugin from November last year that works.

Picture of Suresh Kumar
by Suresh Kumar - Wednesday, 27 September 2017, 4:23 AM

Hi Chris,

It would be great if you could point me or share the older version of the plugin which works fine. I think I will need to use that one for the time being.

Thanks.

Picture of Chris Gillison
by Chris Gillison - Wednesday, 27 September 2017, 12:40 PM

Hi Suresh

File attached. This was in a project I was developing at the end of last year, so I can't vouch for how it works with the latest version of the framework, but hope it helps for now.

Picture of Tom Taylor
by Tom Taylor - Thursday, 28 September 2017, 8:55 AM

Hi Suresh,

I'd recommend getting in touch with Dan directly, as it's not a plugin that's maintained by the open-source team, and therefore will probably be an unknown to many.

As everything's on GitHub, you can download any of the previous revisions as zip files directly from the repo page (may be of use to you in pinpointing the issue).