Picture of Matt Leathes
Re: Unable to view online learning module
by Matt Leathes - Wednesday, 21 February 2018, 6:19 PM

It looks like the LMS in question is Moodle, it's therefore likely to be displaying the course in an iframe which causes problems with responsive content like Adapt on iOS as documented here and here.

Picture of Matt Leathes
by Matt Leathes - Thursday, 22 February 2018, 5:36 PM

Hi Gary

Apologies if I have got the wrong end of the stick here, but when you say:

I’m trying to view an online learning module that was developed by adapt learning

It makes it sound like you are under the impression that the course you're having problems with was developed by the Adapt Learning organisation.

If so, that's definitely not the case. The Adapt Learning organisation does not itself create any e-learning courses, rather it develops and maintains the software that is used by other people/organisations to develop content.

As such, if you are seeking support for a course that was developed by someone else then this is not the right place for getting that support.

If, however, you are the course developer then you're in the right place for support!

Picture of Gary Chan
by Gary Chan - Friday, 16 March 2018, 4:58 PM

Yes I was under the impression that Adapt Learning developed the module but obviously not, so I'll try and find out who developed the module! Thanks for the info Matt

Picture of Matt Leathes
by Matt Leathes - Friday, 16 March 2018, 5:33 PM

Heh no problem at all Gary -  I'll ask in the chat rooms to see if anyone there knows anything about it.