Picture of Tim Charlie
Error Oops, something went wrong!
by Tim Charlie - Monday, 29 January 2018, 12:23 PM

Hello,

i get the messaga "Error  Oops, something went wrong!" if i load preview. Before i log in today i have 3days chance nothing on the courses and all works fine ago, but now i dont know where is the error, because i dont chance anything. First of all i see that i cant remove manage extension, in my case the assessment and bookmarking i cant remove, better to say is that i can klick on remove and yes i am sure but it dont work then.

Sorry i have not the best english. But how i can get on Ubuntu Terminal shows me the error sourcecode how i see often here in this forum. Current i have 8 courses and other user with 3 courses.

Another Problem but this is not the main theme, because without preview i cant work go on, i want use the assesment for an close test at the end of the course but that will dont work. I build 3 questions with multipli choice and than i do a new block with assesment, but than i cant go to preview. i want the assesment like in th e showcase but the question are be all open not step by step asking, for more options what the users wants reply to and what not.

Linux Ubuntu in a VM is use for Adapt, is goes on since 60days without problems. Can i get maybe restart wirth an terminal order, or i lost all my courses then? And if i can restart with order i need to type in terminel.

And what me stay in mind in this moment is that i can go to the temp annd go to my course, klick on the html file and my course is open and shows without error in there. I have log in on 2-4 pc in other networks on the same user, its that maybe the problem? Or that more then me people log in with same user, so somebody forgot to log out and now it dont works more?....
That are my thinking about it, please help me, its important to solve this in next days.

Thanks a lot
Regards

Tim