me
Adapt Learning wins 2014 LearnX Platinum Award
by Sven Laux - Monday, 19 May 2014, 12:33 PM

We are very pleased to have won the coveted LearnX Platinum Award for the best eLearning design technology two years in a row. The results were announced at the end of last week and we'd like to express our thanks to Kineo Pacific for entering and representing us. Details here: http://learnx.net/2014/2014awardsWinners.html

Having won the award twice in a row shows that the Adapt Learning team have done a great job on keeping the project innovative and relevant while also establishing Adapt Learning as an international standard for delivering responsive design eLearning.

We are committed to creating a free, ground breaking eLearning tool and believe that our vibrant, friendly and supportive international community is our greatest achievement yet. Our ability to work across organisational boundaries towards a common goal is credit to the collaborators (City & Guilds Kineo, Learning Pool, Sponge UK, DeltaNet and LearnChamp) and the Learning Industry at large.

Thank you to everyone for your support.
Sven

me
Re: Adapt Learning wins 2014 LearnX Platinum Award
by Sven Laux - Tuesday, 28 October 2014, 6:04 PM

We are very pleased to finally pick this up. 

It's unusual to pick up the same award two years in a row and I think this is real recognition of the progress and innovative work we are doing on this project.

Well done Adapt Learning team!