Picture of Daryl Hedley
Adapt framework - v1.1.0 release
by Daryl Hedley - Wednesday, 28 May 2014, 1:30 PM

Hey everyone,

Good news! We've just released the v1.1.0 of the Adapt framework. With it comes some updates we hope you'll like. Head to our github or use the latest adapt-cli process to get the latest code. An overview our of roadmap and v1.1.0 release items can be seen here

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the contributors and collaborators working on the project, for their time, expertise and commitment to Adapt. Thank you to the community for getting involved, helping with testing and giving invaluable feedback.

Please find attached, the release notes which contain all the updates since version v1.0.0. Please follow the installation instructions.

Thanks,

Daryl

Picture of Brian Knowles
Re: Adapt framework - v1.1.0 release
by Brian Knowles - Wednesday, 28 May 2014, 2:04 PM

Thanks to all those involved with this latest release. Your hard work and dedication is very much appreciated!
Picture of Amir Elion
by Amir Elion - Wednesday, 28 May 2014, 2:22 PM

Thanks Daryl and everyone.

I noticed RTL support (#216) has been moved to 1.2. However I don't see it in the roadmap table - please clarify if it is planned for 1.2.

Is there something we can do to help move this forward?

Thanks,

Amir

Picture of mayuir sidhpara
by mayuir sidhpara - Thursday, 29 May 2014, 1:53 PM

Hi Daryl,

Just noticed that the example code for Hotgraphic doesn't work, as it's different to the demo code, and probably just needs updating.

Thanks.

Mayuir

p.s. Good job on the framework!

Picture of Jamie Shepherd
by Jamie Shepherd - Friday, 30 May 2014, 9:31 PM

I made a Sublime Text 3 package for 1.1 for anyone who wants to quickly add components. I've found it pretty useful so far. Can install it with package control really easily.

https://github.com/jamieshepherd/adapt-sublime

Feel free to fork.

Picture of Nicola Bamford
by Nicola Bamford - Saturday, 31 May 2014, 1:45 PM

Big thanks to Daryl and everyone involved. It's great to see the framework grow. Nicola