Picture of Robert Drew Jeffrey
new framework naming convention
by Robert Drew Jeffrey - Monday, 2 June 2014, 1:18 PM

Hi all, converting an old course to the new framework (starting from scratch)

When creating a new content object, the page wont load unless i give the component object a certain id (e.g co-05, co-12, co-15 will work but co-10, co-25 wont work)

is there a way to turn this off so i can call things any id i want OR could you tell me the ids it will exspect so i dont have to play the guessing game until it loads ok (note i do not get any builder errors, so i have to change the number in the editor, press save, press refresh on the browser and repeat if the page does not load)

Cheers :)

Robert

Picture of Robert Drew Jeffrey
Re: new framework naming convention
by Robert Drew Jeffrey - Monday, 2 June 2014, 1:26 PM

ok it looks like every content object needs a child ( i really hope the child is not REQUIRED to be an article...) this is kind of anoying as if you want to build the course up in layers, you cannot. This requires you to have a content object linked to a article to a block to a component before the page will even load...

Picture of Aziz Aziz
Re: new framework naming convention
by Aziz Aziz - Tuesday, 5 May 2015, 8:49 AM

Hi Robert,

Im still new in using this framework and now Im facing the same problem as you had. How you actually solved this problem? I tried with what you suggested here but it is not working. Even when I try to add new article json data, after build, it eliminates my data. Hopefully u may help me with this. thanks..