Picture of Kevin Jones
Reasons.to
by Kevin Jones - Friday, 11 July 2014, 12:05 PM

Just a random thought, but i'll be down in Brighton from Aug 31- Sep 3 for the reasons.to (formally Flash on the Beach) conference. 

If there are any other Adapt peeps who want to grab a pint at the Wagon, i'm usually there with a bunch of friendly devs and designers. Just let me know and i'll buy the first round.

K

me
Re: Reasons.to
by Sven Laux - Friday, 11 July 2014, 4:21 PM

Sounds great - would be good to meet up. Maybe we can host a meet-up in our Brighton offices, too. Would that be of interest to you / anyone?

Picture of Matt Leathes
by Matt Leathes - Monday, 14 July 2014, 8:47 AM

that's a great idea, I'd definitely be up for that

hey, next year we could even try and do something at reasons.to?

Picture of Nicola Bamford
by Nicola Bamford - Monday, 14 July 2014, 9:23 AM

Likewise. Would be great to meet people from the Community.

Matt - Nice idea for reasons.to.

Nicola

Picture of Kevin Jones
by Kevin Jones - Monday, 14 July 2014, 4:57 PM

Sounds good to me, I'll watch this space and touch base closer to the event. Look forward to it.

Picture of Kevin Jones
by Kevin Jones - Monday, 1 September 2014, 10:15 AM

I nearly forgot about this :) just a general FYI, i'm down in Brighton now, ironically i recently just finished my first Adapt demo for internal selling at out company... it went down very well! I've been given more time now to add a Drag and Drop component to the example to prove it can support similar content to what we currently use. 

If anyone wants to hook up for a drink and a think while i'm down here. You'll generally find me over at the Horse and Wagon in the evenings.

K

Picture of Matt Leathes
by Matt Leathes - Monday, 1 September 2014, 3:18 PM

if you're still here on Wednesday, there's quite a few of us Kineo people going for a pint at The Cyclist (nice bar in the railway station, behind the ticket machines)...

Picture of Kevin Jones
by Kevin Jones - Sunday, 7 September 2014, 7:20 PM

As you might of noticed i didn't get time on the Wednesday. My train was at 6.30 and the conference ran until nearly 6am it was a short fell running experience uphill to the station with two bags and some swag.. shame but perhaps next time i'm down.