we have a client that uses a course we've built in SuccessFactors. It is the same course we also host on moodle (co-partnered project, one hosted it itself, the other client had us host it).
We now got a report that SuccessFactors is not tracking completion as expected. Multiple users finished it but they can't see that in their LMS.
Since I don't have an account I can't test things and am a bit in the dark about the whole thing. The only useful input I got was "Need to make sure it is set to 100% of slide viewing for LMS tracking".
It probably is something in the spoor part of the config, but I don't know what it could be.
This is what I have in the config.json: