Picture of Jorge Castrillo
AT v0.5.0 - Error exporting the course (Cannot read property 'pipesCount' of undefined)
by Jorge Castrillo - Friday, 7 September 2018, 5:05 PM

Hi guys,

I recently install the AT v0.5.0 to make some testing abount how work the import and export function. At this moment my AT work fine, i can create course, upload files, and preview my course. But the tool fail when trying to export the course, and show me this info in the server

info: [07 Sep 2018 16:52:45 +00:00] Retrieving JSON
info: [07 Sep 2018 16:52:45 +00:00] All assets processed
TypeError: Cannot read property 'pipesCount' of undefined
    at module.exports.Readable.pipe (_stream_readable.js:545:16)
    at module.exports.ZipArchiveOutputStream._smartStream (/home/ubuntu/adapt_authoring/node_modules/compress-commons/lib/archivers/zip/zip-archive-output-stream.js:184:11)
    at module.exports.ZipArchiveOutputStream._appendStream (/home/ubuntu/adapt_authoring/node_modules/compress-commons/lib/archivers/zip/zip-archive-output-stream.js:96:20)
    at module.exports.ArchiveOutputStream.entry (/home/ubuntu/adapt_authoring/node_modules/compress-commons/lib/archivers/archive-output-stream.js:88:10)
    at module.exports.ZipStream.entry (/home/ubuntu/adapt_authoring/node_modules/zip-stream/index.js:157:49)
    at Zip.append (/home/ubuntu/adapt_authoring/node_modules/archiver/lib/plugins/zip.js:54:15)
    at Archiver._moduleAppend (/home/ubuntu/adapt_authoring/node_modules/archiver/lib/core.js:179:16)
    at Archiver._onQueueTask (/home/ubuntu/adapt_authoring/node_modules/archiver/lib/core.js:400:8)
    at /home/ubuntu/adapt_authoring/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:4096:9
    at Object.process (/home/ubuntu/adapt_authoring/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:2344:17)
    at Immediate.<anonymous> (/home/ubuntu/adapt_authoring/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:2285:15)
    at Immediate._onImmediate (/home/ubuntu/adapt_authoring/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:969:16)
    at runCallback (timers.js:800:20)
    at tryOnImmediate (timers.js:762:5)
    at processImmediate [as _immediateCallback] (timers.js:733:5)

Im use:

• Ubuntu 16.04 (AWS)
  • Node 8.0.0
  • AT 0.5.0
  • AdaptFramwork 2.2.5

Some know what may be happening?

Picture of Jorge Castrillo
Re: AT v0.5.0 - Error exporting the course (Cannot read property 'pipesCount' of undefined)
by Jorge Castrillo - Friday, 7 September 2018, 5:22 PM

Well, i solved my problem,

I update my node verision to 8.11.4 and the export function work fine.

I leave the post in case someone else happens :)