Picture of Mandy Yazdan
Purchasing Adapt
by Mandy Yazdan - Tuesday, 16 October 2018, 2:03 PM

Hi team, 

Hoping someone could assist me with the following, we are possibly looking into purchasing a paid version of Adapt. However we do not have any developers on our learning development team, we want to purchase from a company that already has themes built and has streamlined the process (not sure if this is possible)

Does anyone have any contact possibly in Toronto we could reach out to? 

Thank you! 

Picture of Brian Quinn
Re: Purchasing Adapt
by Brian Quinn - Tuesday, 16 October 2018, 3:25 PM

Hi Mandy,

I work for a company called Learning Pool who provide a hosted version of an Adapt Builder which includes a multitude of themes and menus along with other plugins.  We have a customers in Canada but don't have a sales contact there.  However, if you visit https://www.learningpool.com/products/adapt-builder/ you can have a free 7 day trial or contact us for more information.

Best regards,

Brian

Picture of Mandy Yazdan
by Mandy Yazdan - Tuesday, 16 October 2018, 6:11 PM

Thanks Brian!

Picture of Paul Hilton
by Paul Hilton - Tuesday, 16 October 2018, 3:39 PM

Hi Mandy,

We offer a customised version of the community tool, with a what you see is what you get editor, automatic course backups and community compatible export.

For a 30 day free trial simply sign up from our website at:

https://canstudios.com/adapt-authoring-tool/

I'd be happy to talk you through things if you are interested.

Paul

Picture of Mandy Yazdan
by Mandy Yazdan - Tuesday, 16 October 2018, 6:07 PM

Thank you Paul

Picture of Cosmin Simion
by Cosmin Simion - Tuesday, 16 October 2018, 4:29 PM

Hi Mandy,

I am a freelance Adapt course developer and I could help you with Installation, Configuration and Theming for running Adapt as the Authoring Tool of choice.

Should you need someone to maintain the infrastructure, as well as developing courses, please do let me know.

Have a nice day.

Cosmin