Picture of mayuir sidhpara
Blocking content
by mayuir sidhpara - Wednesday, 30 July 2014, 1:48 PM

Hi,

I'd like to block 3 out of 4 section blocks on the Menu.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Picture of Daryl Hedley
Re: Blocking content
by Daryl Hedley - Tuesday, 5 August 2014, 8:06 AM

Hi Mayuir,

For this you'll need to build a custom menu. Unfortunately we don't have an example of this but you'll be able to adjust the menu template and JS. If you take the BoxMenu and in the View work out the last one. By adding a click event on that item you'll be able to prevent the routing until a condition is met. The nice thing about Adapt is that it's pluggable - so you're able to do pretty much anything with it.

Thanks,

Daryl

Picture of Alan Bourne
by Alan Bourne - Tuesday, 5 August 2014, 8:54 AM

Hi Mayuir,

If you are looking for sequential menu, e.g. user completes section 1, before section 2.

If so there is a plug-in called adapt-sequentialBoxMenu. This was developed for the first framework so might need some adjustments but might give you some insight into how to achieve locking on the menu if you look at the javascript / handlebar files.

You will need to uninstall adapt-contrib-boxmenu, then install adapt-sequentialBoxMenu which can be done via the adapt-cli calls 'adapt install' or 'adapt uninstall'

Regards

Alan

Picture of mayuir sidhpara
by mayuir sidhpara - Wednesday, 6 August 2014, 7:51 AM

Hi Daryl & Alan,

Thanks for the prompt replies. I'll have a look at the sequentialBoxMenu for a insight and take it from there.

Thanks again.

Mayuir