Picture of Nickolas Olig
Adapt Freelancer Needed
by Nickolas Olig - Tuesday, 3 December 2019, 9:04 PM

I have a rather straight forward "cut-n-paste" build project. I'm looking for a freelancer that can build out a new course using an existing course as a template. The course content is currently in a Word document. It has been proofed and organized to match our other courses. All of the graphics have already been made; this is truly just a build project and shouldn't take more than a few days work. 

I'm hoping this project will lead to more; we have two more courses that will be ready for build later this month. Ultimately, I would welcome insights for improving existing courses and to elevate the learner experience. But, for now I just need some help building courses so we can keep pace with our project timelines. 

I am the Director of Online Learning at the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans, a U.S. based non-profit specializing in employee benefits education. We have been using Adapt to build eLearning courses for the last two years and have a bit more work than we can handle with our in-house team. If you want to know more about our courses, you can preview a list of our current courses and/or view a sample on our website. Let me know if you are interested, we can schedule a time to discuss further. 

Best Regard,

Nick

Picture of Omar Cerecedo
Re: Adapt Freelancer Needed
by Omar Cerecedo - Tuesday, 3 December 2019, 9:40 PM

I can help you :D

Picture of Omar Cerecedo
by Omar Cerecedo - Wednesday, 4 December 2019, 7:14 PM

Hi Nick, mi email is omar_cerecedo3@hotmail.com

Picture of Saral Sharma
by Saral Sharma - Tuesday, 3 December 2019, 10:59 PM

Hi Nick,

I have capacity this month. I am based in London. Are you looking someone US based?

I have created following ADAPT component as well as created more than 20 courses with assessment in ADAPT.

https://github.com/saralsharma/adapt-img-text-reveal

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Picture of Saral Sharma
by Saral Sharma - Wednesday, 4 December 2019, 11:01 AM

You can drop me email at saral.sharma@gmail.com

Picture of Brook Hayes
by Brook Hayes - Wednesday, 4 December 2019, 9:49 AM

Hi Nick

You're welcome to drop me a line about this via brook.hayes@canstudios.com so we can get a few more details and provide you with a quote if you want?

Can Studios is a full-service elearning company that can provide Adapt authoring services, and, if you do want it later, elearning audits/instructional design consultancy. We're UK-based but used to working with clients internationally, including not for profits. 

All the best

Brook

Picture of Nickolas Olig
by Nickolas Olig - Wednesday, 4 December 2019, 5:41 PM

All, thank you for the prompt replies! I have sent responses to those that have shared the necessary contact information.