I originally modified codes of existing plugins and got the modified plugins working to my needs.
Then i decided to register these modified plugins to the adapt plugins registry. Registration of the plugins went by with no issue.
I then uploaded the plugins to a commercial server. This server worked well with the modified plugins originally.
Uploading was fine.
I could see the components in the Authoring Tool but when I tried to preview / force build the course, I get the following error.
Error in text:
Uncaught Error: One or more components of type "mcq-exserlan-sjs" were included in the course - but no component of that type is installed...