Hello fellow Adapters
Maybe someone has had a similar issue as me. I’m experiencing, what seems like an error, on the system that unlocks pages.
The scenario is that I have two sub-menus each with a couple of pages. Both sub-menus have lock types of “custom”, and I’ve set the last page (Page A2) of the first sub-menu (Sub-menu A) to unlock the first page (Page B1) of the second submenu (Sub-menu B). We have done this many times before, so I know it has been working.
Page A2 <- should unlock B1 when complete
The error is that when the user completes A2, B1 does not unlock. It is still: _isLocked = true. Only when the user exits the page and navigates back to the main menu does B1 unlock.
This is a problem, as I have a button on A2 that should navigate to B1, but it can’t as long as the page is locked.
I hope this makes sense and that someone can help. I’ve spent a long time trying to find out why this isn’t working.
We are using:
Adapt authoring tool v0.8.0
Adapt framework 2.4.0.
PS: Fun fact. If the user resizes the window, instead of going back to the main menu, B1 also unlocks…