Picture of Vanya Smythe
Flipcard-audio not working for me
by Vanya Smythe - Sunday, 24 May 2020, 8:30 AM

Hello, 

I have a brand new server installation of AAT and am enjoying learning how to drive it, writing my first e-learning course. I have this error message that I have spent all day trying to fix and would be so grateful if someone could recommend what I can do. I have server access.., but I am not a developer or programmer. 

The below error message occurs when I try to preview the course I am authoring in AAT, only when I include the FLIPCARD-AUDIO plug-in.

Command failed: grunt server-build:prod --outputdir=courses/5ec4a2e80a55484546bab1b0/5ec8f1a3de3c825be173252f/build --theme=5ec4abac2b901d45cbe23969 --menu=adapt-contrib-boxMenu

Fatal error: {
"message": "variable @component-padding is undefined",
"type": "Name",
"filename": "src/components/adapt-flipcard-audio/less/flipcard-audio.less",
"index": 602,
"line": 25,
"column": 16,
"callLine": null,
"extract": [
" display: inline-block;",
" margin-top: @component-padding;",
" }"
]
}

Picture of Matt Leathes
Re: Flipcard-audio not working for me
by Matt Leathes - Tuesday, 26 May 2020, 10:48 AM

Hi Vanya

When you post on the forums please could you state what version of the AAT and Framework you're using? I'm guessing by the errors that you are running v5.x of the Framework - but it's a lot easier for everyone if you could remember to always include this information.

At this time, if you want to have access to the widest range of 3rd party plugins, then you're better off using v4.x of the Framework.

You can find out more information about the v5 release here.

Picture of Vanya Smythe
Re: Flipcard-audio not working for me
by Vanya Smythe - Tuesday, 26 May 2020, 10:29 PM

Will do Matt.

I am using 5.5 of Framework with the latest Authoring Tool, both downloaded from Github two weeks ago.

Understood about the widest range of plug-ins for V4.x of Framework.

Thanks.