My first post here and I thought I would start with a contribution instead of a question (it is usually the other way round for me for sure).
I recently installed version 0.10.4 of the Adapt Authoring Tool (AAT) using Adapt Framework version 5.7.0 on a freshly installed Windows Server 2019 virtual machine. I made some notes along the way and have attached them as a PDF.
Hopefully someone might find them useful.
BTW you can download a 180 day evaluation ISO from Microsoft's website - that is what I did. I have this running on a VMWare host with one virtual CPU, 4GB of RAM and a 80GB harddrive.
Let me know if there are any errors or if you have suggestions for improvements.
My next plan is to use these notes as the basis of a module. Wish me luck!